JOB TITLE: VTC Operations Lead
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Will serve as a member of a four-person team supporting our client with offices in Arlington, VA and Washington, DC. The Video/Audio Conferencing Support team provides general conference support, facilities readiness, video conferencing device installation and configuration, and technical assistance during video conferencing events.
- General Conference Support
- Schedule audio/video and web conferences
- Administer the video Multi point control unit (MCU) and audio conference bridge
- Provide technical support and recording services as needed for audio video conferences and webcasts
- Administer and maintain the IPTV portal, VBrick encoders, and Tandberg video endpoints
- Video Conferencing Device installation
- Install and test conferencing devices in support of video conferencing that may include infrequent travel to non-FDIC Headquarters locations
- Video Conferencing Device Configuration
- Connect, configure, and ensure proper operation of all devices.
- Configure device IP address, subnet mask, proxy settings, WINS primary and secondary server address, server name /address, and default gateway address, where applicable.
- Configure camera, microphone, lighting, and audio settings.
- Ensure that adequate QoS has been configured on network devices to provide optimal video conferencing performance.
- Technical Assistance During Video Conferencing Events:
- Provide onsite technical assistance at the FDIC Headquarters location conferencing center and occasionally at an executive location in greater Washington, D.C.
- Provide real-time monitoring of video conferencing devices and operation and address any issues immediately.
- Perform necessary adjustments, enhancements, and tunings to improve system performance during the video conference.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB:
- Strong knowledge with demonstrated experience using VTC Codecs, Audio Mixers, Control Systems, AV automation, Wiring, Amplifiers, Microphones, Projection systems, Video Cameras, and other A/V peripheral equipment.
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with performing A/V systems administration level troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair support.
- Highly collaborative and responsive to customer needs
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience