DEPARTMENT: Training VERSA Integrated Solutions, Inc. is a Maryland based SBA 8(a) certified engineering company. VERSA is committed to delivering technical expertise and engineering services that are both cost conscious and offer the highest return on investment for our customers. VERSA takes the time to fully understand our customers’ business needs, and engineers’ solutions that are both flexible and scalable to evolve as the customer grows and changes over time. GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: The objective of this requirement is to procure services for the operation, maintenance, and management of a full-service IT facility in Austin, Texas with a backup IT facility to support the Office of Job Corps. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for preparing Training Plans and curricula on subjects relevant to the Job Corps staff responsibilities.
- Responsible for scheduling of center staff and of JCDC resources.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining training schedules and managing event registration.
- Responsible for conducting classroom and distance training at the JCDC and occasionally at facilities other than the JCDC as required.
- Responsible for updating training material as system changes are implemented, for developing remedial training as necessary, and for developing special training as the need arises.
- Responsible for ensuring that the training environment is set up and tested for training, that all necessary training materials are prepared, that all test data is prepared, that the appropriate software is installed and tested prior to class sessions.
- Responsible for identifying and effectively communicating the knowledge and skills required to successfully complete tasks using Job Corps software and resources using the existing Job Corps Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated ability to develop training plans and curricula on a variety of off-the-shelf and custom software.
- Demonstrated ability to develop training content using content development software (e.g., PowerPoint, Adobe Captivate), and to manage content on a learning management system.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct classes attended by senior Job Corps government and Contractor staff wherein politically sensitive information is presented.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize graphics packages for preparation of presentation material; utilize a wide variety of audiovisual software and aids in material presentation.
- Must possess a four-year college degree, either in education or in IT-related disciplines.
- Must have at least three years’ experience in conducting training sessions which teach the functions and operation of IT-related systems.
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in developing training content using tools such as Camtasia or Adobe Captivate.
KEY COMPENTENCIES: TBD