JOB TITLE: Sr. Infoblox Engineer
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The qualified candidate must possess the following engineering skills and experience supporting a large and complex federal organization:
- Experience in leading in design, implementation and troubleshooting activities for Infoblox enterprise solutions or upgrades covering Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Control Protocol (DHCP), IP Address Management (IPAM) (DDI) plus Network Time Protocol (NTP) services on a Federal network.
- Infoblox upgrade experience from 1000 and 2000 series models to 2225 series models in a live production environment.
- Migration experience of DNS, DHCP and NTP services from a Microsoft server platform to an Infoblox DDI platform.
- Creating current state and target state diagrams for IT infrastructures.
- Experience in supervising and managing other engineers within a task area or project
Minimum Education and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or technical field, Master of Science degree preferred.
A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience in a related IT engineering field.
Familiarity with HHS, HHS TIC and OPDIV DNS teams highly desired.
Required Areas of Experience:
- Network & Systems Design and Integration
- DNS, DHCP and IPAM (DDI) integration
- Wireless Security and Integration
- Data Center Technologies and Storage (SDN, IPv6)
- Unified Communication Integration
- Cloud Architecture and Security frameworks
- Enterprise Information Security
- Application Security Architecture
- Systems Security & Disaster Recovery Planning
- Data protection and Malware Mitigation
- Program and project Management
- Strategic Technology Planning
- Data/Business/Systems Analysis
- IT Financial Analysis & Process Mapping