DEPARTMENT: QA Compliance VERSA Integrated Solutions, Inc. is a Maryland based SBA 8(a) certified engineering company. VERSA is committed to delivering technical expertise and engineering services that are both cost conscious and offer the highest return on investment for our customers. VERSA takes the time to fully understand our customers’ business needs, and engineers’ solutions that are both flexible and scalable to evolve as the customer grows and changes over time.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION: The objective of this requirement is to procure services for the operation, maintenance, and management of a full-service IT facility in Austin, Texas with a backup IT facility to support the Office of Job Corps.
- Mentors other QA staff with an in-depth understanding of Job Corps’ applications and business rules.
- Responsible for testing software releases, fixes, and versions using Quality Assurance Techniques to ensure a product is delivered with high quality standards.
- Develops and maintains a software Quality Assurance Plan
- Develops and maintains Software Test Plans for the various software projects currently under development and being maintained.
- Tests software fixes, changes, and complete releases using manual methods and/or automated testing tools.
- Creates and assigns problem reports and/or software change requests to appropriate departments and individuals.
- Works closely with Development and Configuration Management.
- 10+ years performing quality assurance and/or software testing
- 10+ years working with Job Corps applications, and having an in-depth understanding of Job Corps business rules
- 4-year degree, BS in Computer Science preferred
- Experience using testing software, such as to perform automated testing.
- Having developed and/or maintained Quality Assurance Plans.
- Having developed and/or maintained Software Test Plans.
- Experience using various testing tools.
- Familiar with the software development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated team player.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Visual Studio Coded UI
- Team City
- Octopus Deploy
- Progress Telerik Test Studio
- Selenium Web Driver
- C# / .NET
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Agile, CI/CD, DevOps
KEY COMPENTENCIES: TBD