JOB TITLE: Project Coordinator
Location: Northern, Virginia
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for project management of: UC environment, to include VoIP, Call Manager and, E911, PRI to Session Initiation (SIP) migration, & Soft Phone Implementation.
- Conduct team, customer, and vendor status meetings.
- Accomplishes UC staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing UC technologies.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and other stakeholders
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves System Design Life Cycle (SDLC) assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Develop and update Project Schedules and Project documentation (Risk/Issue Logs, Weekly Status Reports, Meeting Minutes, Project Plans, Implementation Plans, Communications Plans, etc.).
- Report to Program Managers.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Large Scale, Commercial or Government IT Project Planning, Implementation, Closeout
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management.
- MS Project; Microsoft Suite: Word, PowerPoint, Excel;
- Project Requirements/Risk/Issue Management
- VoIP, Cisco Technologies, RedSky, West, IVR, Interactive Intelligence, SharePoint
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Desired: Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
- Desired: Agile Certified (any below):
- PMI-ACP (Agile Certified Professional)
- Scrum Alliance (Certified Scrum Master/Certified Scrum Product Owner/Certified Scrum Developer)
- Scrum Alliance (Certified Scrum Professional)
- Scrum.org (Professional Scrum Master/Professional Scrum Product Owner/Professional Scrum Developer -1)