JOB TITLE: Principal Architect – Unified Communications
LOCATION: 3901 Calverton Blvd., Suite 185, Calverton, MD 20705. Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the Unites States.
Job Code: #11479.2
Job Type: Full-Time
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
Versa Integrated Solutions, Inc. has an opening for a Principal Architect – Unified Communications in Calverton, Maryland, and various, unanticipated sites throughout the Unites States.
Plan and perform UCC network engineering research, design development, and other assignments in conformance with network design, engineering and customer specifications. Responsible for major UCC technical/engineering projects of higher complexity and importance than those normally assigned to lower level engineers. Coordinate the activities of UCC Network Engineers and Network Technicians assigned to specific network engineering projects. Work with team of UCC network engineers through project completion. Provide support in the translation of business requirements into telecommunications requirements, designs and orders. Provide in-depth engineering analysis of telecommunications alternatives for government agencies in support of their strategic modernization efforts. Provide telecommunications enhancement designs for medium and large-scale telecommunication infrastructures. Provide interface support to telecommunications end users, telecommunications operations personnel, and telecommunications strategic program management. Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Unified Communications, Networking, or related field, followed by five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in job offered or five years of progressive, post-baccalaureate experience in a related occupation.
Position requires experience with the following:
- Planning, designing, integrating and deploying Cisco Unified Communications Infrastructure;
- Cisco Voice and Video Endpoints;
- Complex Contact Center integration such as Unified Contact Center Express;
- Integrating and deploying Lync 2013/Skype for Business in Unified Communications environments, including Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and Enterprise Voice;
- Other VOIP Infrastructures and SIP Trunking;
- Analog and SIP Gateways;
- Microsoft Office 365, Unified Messaging;
- Cisco Jabber; and,
- Experience working with data communication technologies, trends and issues to analyze sophisticated enterprise-wide communications and systems design.
Must have Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certificate. Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Please apply below and refer to Job #11479.2.