JOB TITLE: Messaging Administrator
LOCATION: 6555 Rock Springs Dr.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The position is part of a Tier 3 team responsible for the overall design, administration and support of Exchange and other system application interfaces. The individual will be responsible for the organizations messaging and applications that interface with them, as well as system updates, security compliance, patch deployment, and monitoring the overall health of the messaging environment. This individual will also create documentation and will instruct staff on the proper use of these systems and their functions.
The incumbent will use proven technology and prior experience to drive the success of our messaging platforms and ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the Enterprise Messaging, Cisco IronPort, Listserv and MDM environment effectively.
- Proficient in Cisco IronPort, Exchange Online Protection, Exchange Edge Transport or similar messaging hygiene and security tools configurations to best protect the enterprise from external threats.
- Knowledge of LISTSERV, an email list management software program.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 as an engineer or senior administrator.
- At least three years’ experience administrating a clustered, high availability Exchange environment.
- Full understanding of Load Balancers using F5
- Proficient in Exchange Management Shell for configuration and administration of mailbox databases, transports, client access, address books, user provisioning, and other Exchange components.
- In-depth knowledge Active Directory, documentation and overall Windows OS skills.
- Experienced in Microsoft Windows 2008, 2012, and 2016 Operating Systems with Active Directory
- Advanced Email Routing knowledge a plus.
- Provide Tier 2 support for Exchange applications and end users.
- General understanding of mobile device management solutions like MobileIron, Intune, AirWatch or similar technologies.
- Participation in after-hours on call rotation
- 4 year college degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years