Buying from VERSA
VERSA offers low-risk, high-return solutions for our valued customers. Beyond our collective knowledge and experience with Federal programs and commercial entities, VERSA brings our in-depth understanding of cost-effective program management, information technology innovation and contract administration to bear as we work to exceed customer expectations on each contract. VERSA is financially sound and properly staffed to seamlessly transition/start-up new contracts with no disruption to our new staff or our new customers.
Whether you represent a procurement office, a prospective project office, or a potential strategic partner, you will find all of VERSA’s contracting or acquisition related information below.
Versa is a US Small Business Administration 8(a) Certified Small Disadvantaged Business with a HUBZone designation. Below are several of the contract options available to do business with us.
- GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract: GS35F527AA
- FDA Conference Center Scheduling and Digital Signage IDIQ (8a) Prime
- Small Business Set-aside Program – U.S. Small Business Administration
- 8(a) Certified Business Development Program – U.S. Small Business Administration
- HUBZone Certified Business Program – U.S. Small Business Administration
- GSA WITS, Connections II, EIS and NETWORX Unrestricted Verizon – Ter 1 Subcontractor
- NASA SEWP V – Registered Agent CSP Enterprises (SB)
- NIH CIO-SP3 – Restricted Multiple Partners Small Business Partners
- NIH CIO-SP3 – Unrestricted Multiple Large Business Partners
VERSA is approved for the following NAICS Codes.
- 236220 Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- 238390 Other Building Finishing Contractors
- 517911 Telecommunications Resellers
- 517919 All Other Telecommunications
- 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, & Related Services
- 541410 Interior Design Services
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541330 Engineering Services
- 541611 Admin & General Management
- 541618 Management Consulting
- 541711 Research and Development in Biotechnology
- 541930 Translation and Interpretation Services
- 541990 Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 561210 Facilities Support Services
- 611420 Computer Training
- 811212 Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance
Small Business Info
US Small Business Administration
Region III – Mid-Atlantic Regional Office
409 3rd Street, SW, 2nd Floor
Washington, DC 20416
Business Opportunity Specialist
Raymona “Mona” Carnegie
|Current SBA Certifications
8(a) Certified through November 9, 2020
Representative samples of VERSA’s past and current experience (shown below) are proof positive that we routinely offer flexible solutions, adapt seamlessly to change and provide qualified and dedicated staff to meet any client need.
- US Health and Human Services (HHS)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- US Department of Labor (DOL)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- US Coast Guard (USCG)
- US Air Force (USAF)
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
At VERSA, we recognize the importance of ongoing training and certifications to maintain a currency with both industry-wide and vendor specific hardware and software platforms. This is especially critical when integrating voice technology onto underlying network architectures and systems. Our professional engineering and management staff earn and maintain industry recognized certifications to ensure that our customers are given the highest level of engineering and integrations support possible.
Our numerous certifications cover a wide range of technologies including: Cisco Routers and Switches, Quality of Service (QoS), Gateways, GateKeepers, CallManager, IP Telephony, and various voice applications and utilities. Most recently VERSA has obtained Cisco’s Advanced Collaboration and Advanced Security Specialization certifications.