VERSA is committed to delivering technical expertise and engineering solutions that are both cost conscious and offer a significant and measurable return on investment for our customers.
In an ever-evolving Information Technology landscape, VERSA will ensure that technical solutions are always current and engineered to evolve, scale, and remain relevant.
VERSA’s engineers are formally trained and possess the credentials, both education and certifications, necessary to succeed in the complex Federal IT environment. Our engineers remain technically current through rigorous training programs and refresher courses in the top technologies that are now paving the way to the mobile and flexible office of the future. VERSA professionals hold numerous industry certifications including, but not limited to: Program Management Professional (PMP), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Agile Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)/ Certified Network Professional (CCNP)/ Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), and Avaya Unified Communications.
VERSA works with our customers and vendors to provide IT support and engineering services with innovative solutions and processes. Our customers are facing problems today that are much more complex and time-critical and cannot be solved using the standard approach and require innovation. VERSA has invested in our staff and corporate infrastructure to foster innovation throughout our company. We have invested the time to integrate our processes, people, and technology to speed up our ability to deliver solutions and will continue to do so.
In addition to our ISO 9001:2015 certification and CMMI-SVC 3 and CMMI-DEV 3 appraisals providing a solid foundation for quality and industry best practices, our innovative approach to engineering services has proven to be a true differentiator for VERSA among our competitors.
Business Alliances & Strategic Partners
VERSA is continuously increasing its presence in Federal & Local Government markets as well as commercial markets. This is achieved either through direct channels or through existing strategic relationships with industry leaders such as:
- Cisco Systems
- EMS Software Solutions
- Four Winds Interactive
- Gabriel Enterprises Consulting Group
- iP-Plus Consulting
- Juniper Networks
- LANDesk Software
- Northrup Grumman
- TM3 Solutions
Strategic BridgeVERSA takes the time to understand your environment and works within your existing operational framework to ensure coordination, communication, and buy in among all affected groups. As shown below, VERSA will become your “Strategic Bridge” within your organization.
- Established and began operating in 2005.
- An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company
- Appraised at CMMI-SVC and CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3 by the CMMI Institute.
- A US SBA 8(a) Certified Small Disadvantaged Business (through November 9, 2020)
- A US SBA HUBZone Certified Company.
- A legitimate Maryland Based Corporation with integrity & sound business practices.
- An equal opportunity employer with a Highly Competitive compensation package to recruit and retain the highest quality professionals and managers.
- Continuous training and certification programs for both corporate and assigned staff.
- 97% employee retention rate.
- Steady, controlled growth to over $21M annual revenues (95% services).
- Existing lines of credit – all in excellent standing.